- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Visiting the Ernst Mayr Library
The Ernst Mayr Library is a user-focused environment that provides students and faculty with a place to research, learn, explore, contemplate, study and interact with historical materials and new research. The library welcome's Harvard's science community to stop by for a visit.
- Molecular beacons shine light on how cells 'crawl'
- Scientists engineer toxin-secreting stem cells to treat brain tumors
- A new dent in HIV-1's armor
- WHO plans for millions of doses of Ebola vaccine by 2015
- US research ethics agency upholds decision on informed consent
- Western Australia abandons shark cull
- Alexander Agassiz’s Expedition and Other Images Collection: An Archivist’s Process
- The discovery of Homo floresiensis: Tales of the hobbit
- Human evolution: Small remains still pose big problems
- Emergency planning: Be prepared