- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Visiting the Ernst Mayr Library
The Ernst Mayr Library is a user-focused environment that provides students and faculty with a place to research, learn, explore, contemplate, study and interact with historical materials and new research. The library welcome's Harvard's science community to stop by for a visit.
- Scientists identify critical new protein complex involved in learning and memory
- International team sequences rainbow trout genome
- Bioinformatics profiling identifies a new mammalian clock gene
- Taxonomic study of green algae (chlorophyta) in Langkawi, Malaysia
- Wildlife response to climate change is likely underestimated, experts warn
- How are we different and what gave us the advantage over extinct types of humans like the Neanderthals?
- What’s in a name? Emmett Reid Dunn and the Oedipus salamanders