- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Visiting the Ernst Mayr Library
The Ernst Mayr Library is a user-focused environment that provides students and faculty with a place to research, learn, explore, contemplate, study and interact with historical materials and new research. The library welcome's Harvard's science community to stop by for a visit.
- Have our bodies held the key to new antibiotics all along?
- ZEB1, Oscar for leading role in fat storage
- Botany: Forensic chemistry could stop plant thieves
- Astronomy: To catch a cosmic ray
- The first South Americans: Extreme living
- Resources: Curb vast water use in central Asia
- Climate policy: Ditch the 2 °C warming goal
- Predicting impact of climate change on species that can't get out of the way
- Schön loses last appeal against PhD revocation