- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Cell death in a dying spider embryo
This image shows cell death in a dying spider embryo that failed to develop after gastrulation. Nuclei and fragments thereof are labeled in blue, Microtubules in green and cells undergoing apoptosis are stained in red with an antibody against cleaved caspase 3. Check out more research happening at the Extavour Lab.
- Alternate mechanism of species formation picks up support, thanks to a South American ant
- New book list, August 20, 2014
- How lizards regenerate their tails: researchers discover genetic 'recipe'
- Signs of deforestation in Brazil
- Pain treatments less effective for those with irritable bowel
- Oceans need saving before science is nailed