- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Cell death in a dying spider embryo
This image shows cell death in a dying spider embryo that failed to develop after gastrulation. Nuclei and fragments thereof are labeled in blue, Microtubules in green and cells undergoing apoptosis are stained in red with an antibody against cleaved caspase 3. Check out more research happening at the Extavour Lab.
- Molecular beacons shine light on how cells 'crawl'
- Scientists engineer toxin-secreting stem cells to treat brain tumors
- A new dent in HIV-1's armor
- WHO plans for millions of doses of Ebola vaccine by 2015
- US research ethics agency upholds decision on informed consent
- Western Australia abandons shark cull
- Alexander Agassiz’s Expedition and Other Images Collection: An Archivist’s Process
- The discovery of Homo floresiensis: Tales of the hobbit
- Human evolution: Small remains still pose big problems
- Emergency planning: Be prepared