- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Cell death in a dying spider embryo
This image shows cell death in a dying spider embryo that failed to develop after gastrulation. Nuclei and fragments thereof are labeled in blue, Microtubules in green and cells undergoing apoptosis are stained in red with an antibody against cleaved caspase 3. Check out more research happening at the Extavour Lab.
- Air quality and unconventional oil and gas sites
- Rules for reproducibility win support
- The top 100 papers
- The Ebola questions
- Human spaceflight: Find asteroids to get to Mars
- Bibliometrics: Is your most cited work your best?
- Identifying the biological clock that governs female fertility
- Giant tortoises gain a foothold on a Galapagos Island
- New findings show that different brain tumors have the same origin
- Alexander Agassiz’s Expedition and Other Images Collection: An Archivist’s Process