- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
C. elegans embryo morphogenesis
This is a C. elegans embryo undergoing morphogenesis, stained for polarized markers of epithelia. The white staining is against a junctional protein called DLG-1/Discs Large and marks adherens junctions of the foregut, midgut, and hindgut. The red stain is against LAM-3/Laminin and marks the basement membrane. DAPI (blue) marks nuclei. Check out more of the Mango Lab's publications here.
- Rules for reproducibility win support
- The top 100 papers
- The Ebola questions
- Human spaceflight: Find asteroids to get to Mars
- Bibliometrics: Is your most cited work your best?
- Identifying the biological clock that governs female fertility
- Giant tortoises gain a foothold on a Galapagos Island
- New findings show that different brain tumors have the same origin
- Alexander Agassiz’s Expedition and Other Images Collection: An Archivist’s Process