- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Mollusks from the Indian Ocean
Two new species of Murex S.S. (Mollusca: Gastropoda: Muricidae) from the northern Indian Ocean were observed by Roland Houart, Research Associate from Institut royal des Sciences naturelles de Belgique. Recent Breviora articles such as Houart's can be found on the MCZ website.
- Schön loses last appeal against PhD revocation
- Boston University receives NIH 'BEST' grant to promote biomedical careers beyond academia
- Have our bodies held the key to new antibiotics all along?
- Nature collides with James Bond: Newly discovered ant species hides in plain sight
- Research confirms controversial Darwin theory of 'jump dispersal'
- ZEB1, Oscar for leading role in fat storage
- Deconstruction of avant-garde cuisine could lead to even more fanciful dishes
- Dog waste contaminates our waterways: A new test could reveal how big the problem is
- New drug-delivery capsule may replace injections
- 'Stealth' nanoparticles could improve cancer vaccines