- About the Library
- Harvard Links
- Digital Resources
- Digital Exhibits
Mollusks from the Indian Ocean
Two new species of Murex S.S. (Mollusca: Gastropoda: Muricidae) from the northern Indian Ocean were observed by Roland Houart, Research Associate from Institut royal des Sciences naturelles de Belgique. Recent Breviora articles such as Houart's can be found on the MCZ website.
- Molecular beacons shine light on how cells 'crawl'
- Scientists engineer toxin-secreting stem cells to treat brain tumors
- A new dent in HIV-1's armor
- WHO plans for millions of doses of Ebola vaccine by 2015
- US research ethics agency upholds decision on informed consent
- Western Australia abandons shark cull
- Alexander Agassiz’s Expedition and Other Images Collection: An Archivist’s Process
- The discovery of Homo floresiensis: Tales of the hobbit
- Human evolution: Small remains still pose big problems
- Emergency planning: Be prepared